Thursday, April 30, 2009

Sky Watch



The other evening while watching a track meet at our local high school I was thinking of what to do for Skywatch this week. I looked up on the mountain and had a very clear view of a launching pad for hang gliders. I'm not sure I want to jump off the top of a mountain with a big set of bird wings, but if thats what turns you on "go for it".

I never pass up a shot at Old Glory waving proudly in the breeze.

For more shots of beautiful skies from around the world or to share your sky, please follow this link. See ya there. http://www.skyley.blogspot.com/


6 comments:

Carol said...

Nice clear blue sky behind that launching pad...hope you get a photo if you ever see them gliding off...Old Glory looks good...

B SQUARED said...

To each their own. I like to keep my size 10's firmly planted on good old mother earth.

Photo Cache said...

Funny how Skywatch thoughts cross our minds at the most unexpected places.

The Explorer said...

view with the mountain always fascinates me

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

beautiful clear sky.

Louise said...

Nice captures. I've never seen a launching spot. I've always wanted to try that.